Happy New Year from John Cannon Homes
At John Cannon Homes, the end of the year finds us celebrating those who made 2019 memorable and helped us fulfill our goals: Realtors, trade partners, our team members and, most importantly, our clients who have entrusted us to build their home. Thank you, and Happy New Year!
While client needs, home designs, and trends have changed over the years, one thing remains the same: our commitment to designing and building luxury custom homes that meet the highest, most exact standards for our clients; and a pledge to architectural integrity and authenticity that results in homes of timeless elegance, curb appeal, and enduring resale value.
A sampling of our team’s accomplishments this year:
- At the 2019 Parade of Homes, The Korina, our model at The Lake Club was awarded Best Overall, and individual awards for Best Architectural Detail, Floor Plan, Kitchen, Master Suite, Curb Appeal. This was a banner year for us at the Parade, winning 5 Best Overall, and 27 individual awards! The Korina also won an Aurora Award for its interior design.
- In 2019, we were awarded the Readers’ Choice “Best Residential Builder”, first place in all three locations: Sarasota, Manatee, and Venice, for the 27th consecutive year.
- Winner of the Platinum Award for Best Home Builder in SRQ Magazine’s Best of SRQ Local ‘19
- Accepted SRQ Magazine's 2019 Platinum 4Walls award for The Korina model located at The Lake Club
- We completed The Monterey, our first BENCHMARK Collection of Homes model at Rosedale Links, and sold it in just 5 months! The second Monterey model, located in Eaglescliffe at Country Club East, is now open, and features the same details and craftsmanship as its predecessor.
- We began construction on our Kylie model home at Skye Ranch, located at the intersection of Clark and Lorraine Roads.
- We started our new model, The Tindarra, in Rio Vista Estates at The Islands, and are excited that it will be ready for the 2020 Parade of Homes.
- We began an exclusive partnership with PGT Innovations and will showcase their windows and doors in our two new models, The Tindarra and The Kylie.
- We’ve added 10 new employees: from Quality Control field manager, sales staff, and project managers, to our talented designers and drafters, and our new cheerful receptionist. We wished a happy retirement to three of our employees.
Thank you to all our homeowners and business partners who have left us wonderful reviews across our digital channels this year. Your feedback and praise mean a lot to us and those who entrust us to build their legacy:
“My husband and I are absolutely thrilled that we chose John Cannon Homes to build our home. We’ve always known John Cannon Homes to have an excellent reputation in town but never knew the team personally. Upon meeting John, we were very impressed that he continues to have such a huge role in each home that he and his team build.” –DB
"We are still in the beginning stages of building our house [with John Cannon Homes], but the experience, so far, has been exceptional. Our design center consultant made our selection process enjoyable and was always there to lend a hand and give advice. I can’t speak highly enough about the professional qualities of this person." – RG
"I have personally known John Cannon for more than a decade. His homes have shown up time and again in the Realtor community and it is always with pride that someone can say they own a John Cannon home." – WR
What we are looking forward to in 2020:
- Bringing you the continued high-quality designs and craftsmanship that have been the hallmark of John Cannon Homes for the past 32 years.
- Sharing some of our new 3-D home designs that embrace new architectural styles. You can virtually walk through these exciting designed models.
- Opening our Tindarra model that features a very clean transitional look, with many new products showcased in the home, and our Kylie model at Skye Ranch.
- Continuing to identify and implement methods to simplify and streamline the home buying and home building process for our clients.
Both Phillipa and I, along with everyone at John Cannon Homes, are very appreciative of our current and former homeowners who have entrusted us to build their homes. We look forward to partnering with you to create your new home in 2020. Our team is excited and committed to assisting you every step of the way throughout the process. For more information, contact us at [email protected], or give us a call at 941.361.1300.