At John Cannon Homes, the end of this year finds us wishing you and yours all the best for 2021.
Our hearts are with those who have been affected personally by the outbreak of coronavirus as well as the many businesses that have faced the challenges caused by this unprecedented event. In the coming year, we will continue to adapt our business practices to make you, our clients, model home visitors, trade partners and employees’ well-being and safety our highest priority.
For over three decades, we have been honored by the trust you have placed in us to turn your ideas and dreams into a new home where you and your family will make memories for generations to come. Thank you.
Whether we meet in person, or via an internet meeting we will continue to offer you custom, luxurious and beautiful architectural designs, interior finish selections and the most on-trend specialty items for your kitchens, baths and outdoor living areas. With the exemplary construction services provided by our project managers and trade partners, the result will be a home of timeless elegance, customized to your lifestyle.
A sampling of our team’s accomplishments this year:
- 2020 was a banner year for us at the Parade of Homes, winning 6 Best Overall, 29 individual awards and 3 subcontractor awards.
- In 2020, we were awarded the Readers’ Choice “Best Residential Builder”, first place in all three locations: Sarasota, Manatee, and Venice, for the 28th consecutive year.
- Winner of the Bronze Award for Best Home Builder in SRQ Magazine’s Best of SRQ Local ‘20.
- Joined the Builder program at The Founders Club, and began the process of designing our new Founders Club model, The Adelaide.
- Opened our Tindarra model home at Rio Vista Estates at The Islands.
- Opened our Kylie model home at Sarasota’s newest community, Skye Ranch.
- Sold and closed our Corindi, Milina, Monterey, Victoria models and The Walara showcase home.
- Nearing completion of our new Concession model, The Newcastle.
- Added 19 new team members: from the sales staff, and project managers, to our talented designers and drafters. We wished a happy retirement to two of our team members.
Thank you to all our homeowners and business partners who have left us wonderful reviews across our digital channels this year. Your feedback and praise mean a lot to us and those who entrust us to build their legacy:
“The important thing about John Cannon Homes is the reassurance and peace of mind that you have, with not only an aesthetically pleasing home but one of excellent quality. We are very happy with our home and its location. We know we made a great investment by building through a reputable builder in John Cannon Homes.” - VP
“We have to say that working with John Cannon Homes, has been an absolutely wonderful experience not only for our happy clients but for us as well. The unique design and workmanship that results is truly what one strives for when choosing to build a custom home - When someone is considering a custom home, John Cannon Homes is first on our list.” -IR & LR
“We have had the privilege to work with John Cannon Homes to build our Florida home since we have located from Illinois earlier this year. They are truly a custom builder with a foundation built on integrity (with all members of their team) and quality (in all steps of their highly detailed processes) that is consistent with any home they build.” -BM
What we are looking forward to in 2021:
- Opening both our Newcastle and Adelaide model homes.
- Continuing to implement methods to simplify and streamline the home buying and home building process for our clients.
- Identify and become involved with new premier communities throughout our market area.
- Continue to expand our staff by adding quality team members that enhance the culture of outstanding customer service while providing the highest quality product in our market.
- Identify and implement the use of cutting-edge building materials, products and technologies to better serve our customers.
As the new year begins both Phillipa and myself, along with everyone at John Cannon Homes wish you and yours a happy, healthy and abundant 2021!
– John and Phillipa Cannon