Sarasota, FL –John Cannon Homes, Inc. led the competition of 60 model homes in the year’s Parade of Homes Design Awards. In the single-family homes category, John Cannon Homes was presented with 13 awards. Four of those awards were in the “Best Over All” category:
The Royal Melbourne in The Concession, The Noora in Country Club East-Royal Valley, The Merinda in Sarasota National and The Amaroo located in The Lake Club.
John Cannon Homes received awards in the following categories:
- Winner of Best Over All, Best Floorplan, Best Kitchen, Best Curb Appeal, Best Master Suite and Architectural Detail: The Royal Melbourne located at The Concession
- Winner of Best Over All, Best Master Suite, Best Kitchen, Best Floorplan and Interior Design Award by SLJ Interiors: The Noora located in Royal Valley at Country Club East
- Winner of Best Over All, Best Floorplan, Best Master Suite, Best Curb Appeal: The Merinda located at Sarasota National
- Winner of Best Over All, Best Floorplan, Best Kitchen, Best Architectural Detail and Green Single Family Home: The Amaroo, located in The Lake Club
- Winner of Best Master Suite: The Elanora located at The Founders Club • Winner of Best Architectural Detail, Best Master Suite: The Kiah Located in The Country Club at Lakewood Ranch
- Winner of Best Curb Appeal: The Mallana Located in The Forest at Hi Hat Ranch
- Winner of Green Single Family Home-Custom: The Camira Located in The Lake Club
Since our inception in 1987, John Cannon Homes, Inc. has set the standard in luxury custom home building and design, creating distinctive homes for people who appreciate the fine art of living well. Exquisite craftsmanship, uncompromising quality, the finest materials and unparalleled personal service are the hallmarks of our success. Creating homes of timeless beauty and lasting value has earned John Cannon Homes the recognition of local and national awards year after year.
Since 1990, John Cannon Homes has won over 200 Parade of Homes Awards. John Cannon Homes specializes in the design/build approach to home-building, which brings together professional design and construction expertise to create one harmonious environment. The design/build approach allows for a seamless design and construction process, providing the convenience and consistency of working with a single firm from start to finish. This allows for careful attention to the flow and functionality of the home. The company’s award-winning homes are each as unique as the homeowners themselves, and are designed with the exquisite craftsmanship and commitment to customer satisfaction that John Cannon Homes has always embraced.
Nancy Hielscher — (941) 924-5935