John Cannon Homes Voted Best Residential Builder 2020
John Cannon Homes Voted Best Residential Builder in Sarasota, Manatee and Venice
John Cannon Homes selected for an Unprecedented 28th Consecutive Year in Herald-Tribune Reader’s Choice Awards
John Cannon Homes continues to prove to be southwest Florida’s recurring Best Builder taking home the Herald-Tribune 2020 Readers’ Choice award in the Residential category for an unprecedented 28th consecutive year.
Renown for incomparable waterfront designs and luxury custom homes, John Cannon Homes has garnered over 375 awards across four counties and built over 1,400 homes in the area’s most prestigious gated, golf and waterfront communities, “we are proud to accept these awards with much gratitude! Thank you to all who visit our model homes, our clients, employees and or trade partners,” John Cannon, CEO and President, said. “There are many builders in this area – and we all are proud of our work,” he added, “but to be recognized by the community, and be awarded “best of the best” 28 times in a row, is one of the highest honors we are proud to accept.”
Currently, John Cannon Homes is offering six models and one showcase home in the Southwest Florida market. They are:
- The Tindarra at Rio Vista Estates in The Islands; 3,608 SF with 3 bedrooms, 4 baths. This new model perfects the combination of today’s design with mid-century modern elements.
- The Korina in Lake View Estates at The Lake Club; 4,536 SF with 3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths. An inspired, traditional West Indies style with a contemporary influence.
- The Victoria at The Concession; 5,193 SF, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths. Regal and inviting, where guests experience a true sense of luxury.
- The Milina at Legacy Estates at Esplanade in Palmer Ranch; 3,744 SF 4 bedrooms, 4 baths. A distinctly contemporary West Indies home filled with character and light.
- The Monterey at Eaglescliffe in Country Club East; 2,602 SF, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths. Luxury simplified…beautifully.
- The Walara at Siesta Estates; 3,464 SF, 3 bedrooms, 4 baths. Our 2-story showcase home, rich with Spanish influences throughout.
- The Corindi at Harbourside at The Islands; 3,577 SF, 3 bedrooms 3 baths. One of John Cannon’s most duplicated floor plans, with a Coastal essence and vibe.
About John Cannon Homes: John Cannon, together with his wife, Phillipa, are entering their 31st year designing and building award-winning luxury custom homes as southwest Florida’s premier builder. Along with with competitive pricing and attention to detail, and a first-class reputation for excellence in design and building, during the past three decades, John Cannon Homes has constructed over 1,400 custom homes, including 372 on the waterfront and 84 model homes. The corporate headquarters in Sarasota, FL has 57 employees. http://johncannonhomes.com