JOHN CANNON HOMES WINS 24 AWARDS
Most Honored Custom Home Builder in 2015 Parade of Homes
Three Homes Win as Best Overall
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: SARASOTA, FL – Winning 24 awards at the annual Parade of Homes Awards Presentation, John Cannon Homes was the most recognized custom home builder in this year’s competition of 93 single family home entries. Three of those awards were in the “Best Overall” category and were awarded to: The Akarra III in The Vineyards at The Lake Club, The Avianna at The Concession, and The Caaren, in The Links at Rosedale. In addition, The Baylee at The Islands at River Wilderness was awarded Best Kitchen and Best Floor Plan and The Kiandra located in Seacroft at Country Club East, was presented the award for Best Kitchen. In the Sub-Contractor categories, Coast to Coast Pools, was awarded Best Pool Design for both the John Cannon Homes Avianna and Kiandra models. Artistree Landscape Design was also awarded Best Landscape Design for The Avianna model. Photographs, floor plans and virtual tours can be viewed by visiting johncannonhomes.com.
John Cannon Homes received awards in the following categories:
- Winner of Best Overall, Best Curb Appeal, Best Kitchen, Best Master Suite, Best Floor Plan, and Architectural Detail: The Caaren in The Links at Rosedale
- Winner of Best Overall, Best Curb Appeal, Best Kitchen, Best Master Suite, Best Floorplan, Best Architectural Detail: The Avianna at The Concession
- Winner of Best Overall, Best Curb Appeal, Best Kitchen, Best Master Suite, Best Floorplan, Best Architectural Detail: The Akarra III in The Vineyards at The Lake Club
- Best Floorplan and Kitchen – The Baylee at The Islands of River Wilderness
- Best Kitchen The Kiandra in Seacroft at Country Club East
- Pool Awards: The Avianna and The Kiandra
- Landscaping: The Kiandra
"Our award-winning models showcase our attention to architectural details and feature different levels of finish,” said John Cannon, President of John Cannon Homes. “These homes vary in architectural styles; Tuscan, Classic, and a transitional, contemporary Mediterranean look and feel. The interiors feature clean crisp accents, impressive ceiling details and spectacular outdoor living areas.”
“All of our models have been exceptionally well-received by visitors and realtors, which further validates the judges awards during this year’s Parade of Homes,” he added
Along with his five current models, Cannon will open a new model at MiraBay on Tampa’s South Shore, in late August and is currently constructing two showcase homes West of the Trail in Sarasota.
The award-winning models range in size from 2,800 to 5,000 square feet and showcase 27 years of John Cannon’s Design/Build expertise. With over 300 Parade of Homes Awards, the company has been acknowledged as the “Best Builder” in the area by the readers of the Sarasota Herald-Tribune for the past 23 years.