Real Estate Sales Assistant - Join our award-winning team! We are currently looking for an articulate, professional and polished Part-Time, Real Estate Sales Assistant. In this role, you will use excellent customer service skills, a pleasant and positive attitude, and solid work ethic to greet customers and assist our sales team members. Your responsibilities will play a meaningful role in clearing away distractions so that your salesperson can focus on generating new business and closing sales.
Areas of Focus:
- You should be able to juggle multiple clients, projects and shifting schedules efficiently.
- You can work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary.
- Keep CRM up to date - specifically for pipeline reporting and contact management purposes
- Manage post-prospecting programs (capture notes, mail merge and input data into CRM)
- Calendar management for Sales
- Manage and provide the review and delivery of customer updates, weekly
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Schedule Realtor Open-house events at Model Homes
- You should anticipate needs and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Key Software Proficiency:
- Proficiency with multiple online tools (in particular: Microsoft Office, Outlook, CRM and social media sites; Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Word Mail Merge tools.
- Proficiency working with reporting data in Excel
- Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule, including possible weekend hours and should have reliable transportation. Some customer service experience, along with some sales experience is a plus.
John Cannon Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace and offer a complete benefits package.
For immediate consideration, salary information and explanation of benefits, submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] or upload below.